We are a dynamic and diverse organization open to all professionals interested in understanding and maintaining accessibility in Texas, the U.S., and across the globe. Join us today to take advantage of the many membership benefits available:
• Promote you business and services. Our members are promoted at state and national conferences and through our web site, as individuals and businesses contact us about experts in the field.
• Expert advice from peers. Access our member-exclusive Internet Forum to find answers to technical questions, share your experiences, and get advice on growing and marketing your business.
• Accredited continuing education. Obtain TDLR and AIA/CES approved continuing education* during regular APA meetings, training sessions or utilize our online training. You may also become a provider of AIA/CES approved training.
• Accessibility news and updates. Keep up to date on the latest industry news and stay abreast of exciting APA events and activities through emails and newsletters delivered right to your inbox.
• Professional networking. Search our website’s directory of members, meet other professionals at regional and annual conferences, learn about job opportunities, and stay in touch online through our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
• Take on a leadership role. Help steer our future and impact in the industry by volunteering for a committee or running for an open office on the board after your second year of membership.
Join APA Today
Don’t wait to begin enjoying all the benefits APA has to offer – join us today! Standard annual membership is $190 for registered accessibility specialists or $100 for a non-RAS associate membership. Membership can pay for itself when you take advantage of our accredited training sessions at Member rates!
We look forward to welcoming you!
*APA is a registered AIA/CES Provider (#G583) and a registered Continuing Education Unit provider with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (#1521).